The Consorcio de la Zona Franca de Cádiz de Social has committed to making its website accessible in accordance with the Royal Decree 1112/2018 , of September 7, on the accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector, published in the Official State Gazette on September 19, 2018. This Royal Decree transposes the Directive (EU) 2016/2012 of the European Parliament and the Council.
The European Directive is based on the standard EN 301 549 "Accessibility requirements for ICT products and services" and this, in turn, is an adaptation of the Accessibility Guidelines for Web Content (WCAG 2.1 ) from the W3C.
This accessibility statement applies to the website www.bluezoneforum.es
This website is partially compliant with Royal Decree 1112/2018. The non-conforming aspects are indicated below.
content not accessible
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Lack of compliance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7: There could be occasional editing errors on any web page, both in HTML content and in final documents, published after September 20, 2018 (date of entry into force of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7).
- disproportionate burden: Not applicable
- The content that does not fall within the legislation applicable: there may be office files in PDF or other formats published before September 20, 2018 that partially meet the accessibility requirements.
Preparation of the accessibility statement
This statement has been prepared on March 6, 2023.
The method used to prepare the statement has been a self-assessment carried out by the body itself.
Statement last revised: March 6, 2023
Observations and contact information
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018) such as:
- report any possible breach by this website
- convey other content access difficulties
- make any other query or suggestion for improvement related to the accessibility of the website
through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Communications will be received and processed by the Web Accessibility Office of the Cádiz Free Zone Consortium.
The accessibility reviews carried out up to the date of definition of the current statement are based on the WCAG 2.0 criteria. The objective is to achieve compliance with all the A and AA level requirements of the WCAG 2.1, along with certain AAA level requirements considered relevant for improving the user experience of the portal by the citizen.
The claim procedure included in article 13 of Royal Decree 1112/2018 will enter into force on September 20, 2020.
The website is designed for responsive viewing, making it optimally displayed on tablet and mobile devices.